SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
Clients can deliver footwear to be resoled in our facility in three different ways:
- Delivery and collections on site: selecting this mode the clients will deliver and pick up their footwear directly in our facility.
- Mail delivery service:selecting this mode the clients will independently ship their package to our facility while the return shipment will be done by Action Directe. The cost of the return will be charged on the footwear order bill and it can vary depending on the destination and the weight of the package. The costs will be well marked while you’re shopping and in the order summary.
- Mail delivery and collection service: selecting this mode both the collection and the delivery of the product will be done by Action Directe at the clients specific address. The cost of the return will be charged on the footwear order bill and it can vary depending on the destination and the weight of the package. The costs will be well marked while you’re shopping and in the order summary.
Costs with PRIORITY MAIL DELIVERY SERVICE (24/48h Business hours):
- 0-10 Kg One-way shipments, Italy € 9.00
- 0-10 Kg One-way shipments, Italian Islands € 12.00
- 0-10 Kg Two-way shipments, Italy € 21.00
- 0-10 Kg Two-way shipments, Italian Islands € 24.00
FREE SHIPPING for ORDERS exceeding € 200.00
Our products are being shipped from our facility in Via Valprato 68, 10155 Turin. We set up for your order within 72 working hours after placing your order for our store products and within 7 working days for products to resole. (The 7 working days will be considered from the day the footwear gets to our facility.)
Orders received after 11 a.m. on Friday will be prepared and shipped the following Monday.
When the package is picked up from our facility you’ll get a shipment confirmation email.
When the package gets delivered to its final destination the client should check:
– that the number of consignment packages corresponds to the one indicated in the transport document.
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, not wet, and unaltered.
Any damages to the packaging, products, or lack of correspondence to the number of packages must be signaled immediately by placing “SUBJECT TO CONTROL” on the proof of delivery by courier, and notifying the Action Directe staff by email.
Once the delivery document is signed, the customer may not object to the external characteristics of the delivered goods.
Any issues concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the items received must be reported by email within 10 days after delivery.
In case of repeated failure of delivery due to non-availability of the customer and subsequent non-collection from the mail delivery system warehouses within 8 working days , the order will automatically be canceled.
The cost relative to the transport, storage, and return to sender will still be charged even after the refund for made payment.